Lock in the first 2020-dated circulation coins struck by the Mint with this collection of special wrap rolls!
Our coins serve as mementos of a year filled with special moments, new beginnings and milestones. This set locks in your 2020 circulation coins and keeps them under wraps for you to share with future generations. The coins in each set are uncirculated first strike; they are among Canada’s first 2020-dated circulation coins struck at our Winnipeg facility. And every circulating denomination (5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1 and $2) is represented here, all wrapped in premium paper and sealed with a holographic label.
Your coin set contains the first 5,000 rolls of 2020-dated coins to be struck in our Winnipeg presses this year! Order today!
- THE FIRST CIRCULATION STRIKES: These are the first 2020-dated circulation coins struck at our Winnipeg facility.
- A HOLOGRAPHIC LABEL: Every roll of first strikes is sealed with a holographic label—a special touch that says “thank you” for making our coins a part of your collecting passion.
- LIKE A TIME CAPSULE: The set is a lasting snapshot of Canada in 2020, and includes all five circulating denominations: five-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, dollar and two-dollar coins.
- AN ELEGANT PRESENTATION: Wrapped in premium paper that bears an illustration of the reverse design, the five rolls are enclosed together in a classic presentation case.
- LIMITED SUPPLY: A total of 5,000 sets have been produced and are available worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.